Monday 8 December 2014

Splintermind - a Dark Eldar podcast. Guest appearance!

Hey all. Recently I was asked to be a guest on a new Dark Eldar based podcast run by two guys over on the dark city forum, Thor and Evil space Elves.
It is a great podcast and I have really enjoyed listening to it. So far they have done 6 episodes, mostly covering the new DE codex release, but they are now branching out and this month have been talking about themed armies. This is where I come into the picture. The guys asked me to come on the show and talk about my DE harlequin army, how I came about starting the army, painting tips and such like. Also on the show is another awesome hobbyist called Alex, who has a fab DE/eldar army that is well worth checking out (linky below) If you fancy giving it a listen (and hearing my dulcet tones) just give it a click. Also is a link to my project log over on the dark city if you want to see what I am talking about (I have featured a few units/models on here but the log has alot more that I completed before starting this blog). Enjoy!

http://splintermind.libsyn.com/splintermind-the-dark-eldar-podcast-episode-06

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t6097-harlequin-carnival-la-danse-macabre

http://www.thedarkcity.net/t5288-eldar-corsairs-lions-of-asuryan-nightwing-archon

NafNaf out!


4 comments:

  1. Woo! Will check this out tomorrow! I love having new podcasts! Nothing like learning ways to beat my buddies dark eldar :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a podcast lover myself. I listen to a great many. These guys have a good thing going and are enjoyable to listen to. Hope you enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. It was a very entertaining hour. Tell me though, do we get to see a pic of your finished stuff all together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang it I forgot to take a group shot (I know I promised ages ago). I am on Xmas hols soon so will get one done then, otherwise it will have to be a New Years resolution :D

      Delete