Saturday 20 December 2014

Threesome?

I'll bring lollipops!

...........

...........

These are the last three fatties (slyth) completed and I now have a unit of nine to wreck face with. It has been such a blast creating this unit, and I am really pleased with how they all came out. I loved the way each model started from a nurgly pit and has evolved into something rather bizarre. I am now working on a medusae counts as at the moment, and am pretty excited with how it is turning out. Stay tuned to see what my fevered brain can concoct :)

 

Nafnaf out!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. As always, awesome job on these guys. I really can't wait to see them get painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thor. I am in the middle of painting up my first one today, so expect an update soon :)

      Delete