Saturday 6 December 2014

Space Wolves Void Claws & Arjac Rockfist

In addition to the Stormwolf gunships i painted for Blog Wars I also painted a unit of Void Claws and and spruced up my Arjac Rockfist.






The Void Claws actually worked really well, the reserves manipulation of the Void Claws special rule combined with the Wolves Unleashed detachment special rules in the core codex actually makes a really good combination for a null deployment list. On my first turn I was dropping in two drop pods and the Void Claws, then on turn two everything else came in thanks to the re roll and one automatic reserves success.

I also found it useful to re roll the reserves dice to keep a flyer back in a later game until after my opponents flyer came on the table, the armament of the Stormwolf means it can pretty much kill any flyer with ease.



1 comment:

  1. I have a new appreciation for the wolves, as I'm reading battle of the fang right now, which is completely awesome and so much better then fall of damnos!

    Your wolves look awesome and glad they are performing well!

    ReplyDelete