Monday 13 August 2018

More Bog Dryad Conversions



Greetings fellow hobbyists. I have been beavering away on these 8 Dryad conversions alongside Drycha Hamadreth. I needed 8 to up my core troops to 30, although with the new summoning rules I will prob need to up this in the future.


There is not much I can say about these as they follow very closely in the footsteps of all the other Dryad conversions I have done for the unit. They were pretty fun to make, although the amount of work involved in basic rank and file troops did jar on occasion. The painting was a breeze though, such a fun scheme to do, and it scales up really well to larger models as well.

I needed to get them done so I could work on Drycha as I was itching to get started. I am pleased to say she is looking awesome! (if I do say so myself) and I cant wait to post her up here.

Let me know what you think of these bad boys

NafNaf

























No comments:

Post a Comment