Friday 27 October 2017

First Test-Crow




I'm rather pleased :) pretty time consuming mixing up various shades of greeny/bluey black (thanks Zab for the suggestion!) that sort of look little different from each other, but I suppose if that was the aim in the first place I shouldn't complain ;)



I can tell however that these guys will be a pain in the backside to photograph...

Also, I've been thinking of  trying a bit of snow effect on patches of the base. The story is that as a sort of herald of the metaphorical winter that's falling upon the Thorne Moons the weather itself has changed, heralding winter and the coming of the Wolves :)

If anyone's got any tips or experiences of making patchy light snow (or snow-effect of any sort) work well I'm all ears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment