Just put the final touches to my Cronos conversion and am so excited by the result I thought I would post it asap and share it with you all. It feels so good to get back to painting my carnival stuff.
I did not want the scheme for him to be too garish, so I did not go for any major patterns on the cloth areas, prefering to let the colours do the talking, apart from a little lava lamp effect on the bottom of the toga. This was also used to tie the head colours in with the base a bit (trying to use Greg's advice about triangles of colour and where the eye is drawn ect). I think it works pretty well.