After receiving some great feedback on my Iron priest paint job in my previous post I decided to re-visit it and make a few amendments based on the suggestions.
The overarching comments where that it was too grey and needed something to break up the surface colour. Joe suggested that black would help this, as it would break up the grey, without adding a strange colour (done this to the chest plate, back pack and knee pads). Also Nick suggested that I add black lines to the purity seals to make them more interesting, which I have done. They work really well although next time I will do them before the wash stage so they blend in a little more. Greg also gave me some feedback about the lack of colour on the model (as well as being too grey :) ). I did not make many changes on this as I could not see where I could add the colour retrospectively, but I tried to add a little more purple over the model so the staff is linked into the main model a bit more (a rectangle on the backpack, a spot on the chest and the gun hilt were all changed to purple) and will do so on the next one I paint. Hopefully these changes have helped the model a little more. Thanks for all the feedback guys :)