Tuesday 8 January 2019

Krrrk Gobbo - Warhammer Underworlds Moonclan Grot Warband Conversion


Greetings! Happy new year to you all!!! Mine was pretty uneventful (which is no bad thing). I fell asleep on the sofa and woke up at 11:55 feeling rather groggy. A sign I am getting old alas.
Did manage to get Krrrk done over the break though.
He did take awhile longer than the others, which surprised me as there is less detail on him than the other 3, but his pose did make getting into some areas a little trickier, as well as going back and adding things onto the base as it was looking a little empty. I added the purple mushroom to the side which I really like and it helps to balance the mini on the base a little better (in terms of composition). I spent a little time over his face, adding more lines to make him look older than the others. Think I’ve pulled it off, although my camera has made the blending look a little starker than it does in real life. It is much more subtle I promise you :)
I’ve got a lot of work coming up in the next few weeks but I need to get Skritch done fairly pronto, as the tourney is on the 26th. Won’t complete the display base alas but at least the minis will be done.






No comments:

Post a Comment