Saturday 29 December 2018

Lurking Gobbo - Warhammer Underworlds Moonclan Grot Warband Conversion



Greetings, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you have all had a great Christmas :)

Mine has been good overall, apart from a few disasters (septic tank flooding daily, boiler breaking down and car window getting smashed). Managed to get over them and not let it ruin the holiday too much, although the septic tank issue is going to be expensive! I didn't receive any models for Crimbo (by choice) but I have been slowly chipping away at the third member of the Moonclan Grot warband. I need to be done by mid Jan really so I can do a display base to take to the grand clash at Warhammer World on the 26th. Definitely doable, as I've already started on Krrrk today straight after finishing this chap.

As with all these so far, he has been a real pleasure to paint. I followed the usual recipe fir the flesh, metal and cloak, with the only change being the tree stump, which the other two did not have. I went with grey as I wanted it to look blasted and wasted, rather than being the traditional brown bark of a normal tree. They are inhabiting a desiccated forest in Shadespire after all!






NafNaf

No comments:

Post a Comment