Wednesday 30 July 2014

Space Wolves Contemptor Dreadnought

As mentioned in my last post i've been a collector of a Ragnar Blackmane Great Company Space Wolves army for some time now, and I recently finished a contemptor dreadnought to add to my 4000 some points of wolves.




It's equipped with two twin linked autocannons and I generally use it as a venerable dreadnought in regular games of 40k.  The paint scheme is the tried and tested GW method of painting Space Wolves; Russ Grey highlighted with Fenrisian Grey.

I've magnetised both weapons, which was quite simple to on this model. Next up I plan to get hold of a dreadnought close combat weapon and either an assault cannon or multimelta arm, which I will paint and fit with magnets so I can vary the model's loadout.



I'm a huge fan of dreadnought fluff and models and can't wait to get hold of the new Space Wolves dreadnought kit, a Venerable Dreadnought with a storm shield and power axe just sounds awesome. I'll be sure to post some photos when I get hold of one.... but for now here's a vine of my contemptor.


No comments:

Post a Comment