Thursday 28 May 2015

Dropzone Commander Shaltari Progress

Having decided upon the paint scheme for my Dropzone Commander Shaltari army I thought i'd share the progress i've made on the army this last month.

The first model is the Firedrake...






Eden Gates


Spirit Gates

Thunderbirds

Warpsear

Im off to UK Games Expo on Saturday and then Blog Wars 9 the week after , i'll be sure to share my list in the next couple of days, but after that i'll cracking on with my Shaltari to try and get a fully painted army on the table. 

Finally if there are any Dropzone Commander groups in the Shropshire area just send me a message it would be great to expand the community and get some more games in. 


1 comment:

  1. So awesome! I have no idea what these things do or play like, but they sure are painted really nice!

    ReplyDelete