This team was very simple to paint while achieving a decent tabletop standard. Here's how I painted this team:
1) Prime models with a good coat of white.
2) Grey shade primed model with a light wash of nun oil.
3) Apply a very light dry brush of White Scar to the model.
4) Wash the main body of the model with two washes of Leviathan Purple.
5) Wash the head with twice with Reikland Fleshshade.
Once dry I did some simple detailing on the model...
1) Paint straps in black.
2) Paint buckles, studs and any mechanical parts with Leadbelcher.
3) Paint the Dreadball glove detail, and gems on the model with Warpstone Glow and then highlight with Moot Green.
4) Base and then stick to base, edge highlight threat hex facing with Moot Green.