Wednesday 2 August 2017

Interview with NafNaf on the Chapter Approved Podcast


Hey folks. I recently got interviewed by Tibbs from the Chapter approved podcast, about my Dark Eldar Carnival project La Danse Macabre.
It is split into 3 episodes, the first of which has now been released. Check it out if you want to know a bit more about the project and hear me talking with Tibbs about general hobbying and gaming too.

it is a really great podcast too. Tibbs is a great host and has a strong narrative & hobby focus which comes across in all his podcasts. I highly recommend that you give all the episodes a listen and subscribe to the poscast to keep ip to date with them. I have enjoyed listening to them all. It is definately my sort of podcast, talking about hobbying and narrative gamig rather than the usual competitive podcasts out there. Here is the link to the site where you can download all the episodes.

http://chapterapproved.com/podcast/nafnaf-interview-part1/

NafNaf

No comments:

Post a Comment