Tuesday 7 February 2017

Squadary - Dark Eldar Scourge


Rory over at stepping between games is running a painting challenge through Feb to get a unit of your choice built and fully painted by the end of the month. Well I have decided to join in and paint a unit of Scourge that I converted yonks ago.

I love everything about the Scourge, from their gorgeous models to the rules and weapon options they can take. My conversions are fairly simple, just mainly head swaps and a few weapon modifications, but even though Inuse them in nearly every game I play with La Danse Macabre I am always putting off painting them. I think this is because I do not have a fixed idea how I should tackle them in terms of colour combos, and the wings are a bit daunting tbh. Well, no more procrastinating, I will submit them as my entry for Squadary and hopefully be able to get through the by the end :)

Now I am thinking of doing the feathered wings like parrots, but I am a little stuck on the bat like ones. Any ideas on how I should paint them? The armour will be my usual red and I will choose the colours on the clothes after the wings have been painted, as these will be really vibrant.

Wish me luck :)

NafNaf

No comments:

Post a Comment